Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Vision Statement is Working

If you go back in the archives to Oct 13th, you will find my good friend Danielle's vision statement. Read it over and you will sense a woman with ambitious goals and a definite direction in life. It has been only 10 weeks since she finished her vision statement and already things are changing for her.

She has received an amazing promotion at work with a very substantial pay raise. And most recently she passed a major State test that she had to take for work. It seems as though things are just falling into place for her. I can not guarantee that Danielle carries her vision statement with her at all times and reads it 3 times each day. But I can guarantee to you that she did take more than a few days to seriously think about what she wanted and she then took the time to actually put it on paper. She put her request "out there" and her subconscious mind is guiding her in the right direction to get what she wants.

Just the other day I asked Danielle if she was ready to start trying for a second baby and she had an amazing response. She said "No, No, No, Tmarie (that is what she calls me) I have a list of goals that I have to get done before we try for another baby." I said "Oh, I thought that once you passed your test you were going to try." And she responded with "Oh no, I have a whole list of goals that I need to accomplish first, then we will try."

I love it when things go right for my friends and family. I am so happy for her and even happier to hear that she has a list of goals that she is working on. With the New Year right around the corner it is the perfect opportunity for me to remind you how important a vision statement is. Get your vision statement written. If you want or need help call or email me and I will help you. Lets make 2009 a year to remember for all of us.

No comments: