Monday, January 25, 2010

hip2save

I want to take a moment and share a fabulous blog with all my friends, family, and anonymous readers. My good friend Ashley turned me on to it a while ago, but I just recently became a loyal reader. The site is www.hip2save.com. The blog is constantly updated (several times every day). And the deals are unbelievable. For instance, two weeks ago I bought the jumbo roll of Scott paper towels and paid a little over $8 for the pack. On Sunday I was lead to a deal at CVS for the exact same pack for $4.99 and then followed a link to a $1 off coupon, so I was able to get them for $3.99.

The deals on this blog are really too many to mention (free Oreos, free tampons, free lotion, free shampoo, etc...). I highly recommend everybody checks it out and let me know what you think.

Happy Deal Finding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.