Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Success.....

Well, I am back and the marathon was a success!!! It was awesome actually! I am happy to be back home with my family. The Central Florida Chapter of Team in Training raised $480,000 for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society and all of the chapters combined raised a total of $7 million and that was for the Disney marathon alone. I will admit that there were times when I had my doubts about whether we would meet our fundraising goals. All the teammates really pitched in and we met our goal together. It was a long hard journey, but it was definitely worth the work. One last "THANKS" to all my family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, teammates, and even strangers that helped with the fundraisers.

Now that the holidays are over and the marathon is behind me I can start blogging more frequently again. I still have my goal of 100 readers per day for 2009. So give the link to ANY and ALL the people you know and we can build a community together.

No comments: