Monday, November 10, 2008

Portable Vision Board Idea

Just a quick idea as I am on my way to work. I want to set up a get together for the local readers. It will probably have to be on a Sunday afternoon and we will have to work it in around the Leukemia/Lymphoma fundraisers that are already on the schedule. But I think it will be fun. I want us to make little portable vision boards, made with index cards. Who ever comes will need to bring scissors, glue, and 2-3 magazines and some pictures that they want to use. I will buy a hole puncher and some shower rings to loop the index cards together. If anybody already has a hole puncher you can bring it so we have extras.
If anybody wants to step it up a notch we can all bring something to munch on.....
We can talk it over later, gotta get to work.

No comments: