Monday, November 10, 2008

The Tentative Date

So the wheels have been turning since this morning, I have made a few phone calls, and I am setting a tentative date for our vision board creation party. It's penciled in for Saturday Nov 29th, lets plan on meeting at my house around 6pm. Everybody needs to bring a few magazines and a pair of scissors.
Other things we will need:
index cards
glue
metal shower curtain rings
construction paper
markers
hole puncher
pictures
food & drinks
good ideas & positive energy

Like I said this morning, I will buy a hole puncher and a pack of index cards. I have some construction paper somewhere around the house. A couple people will need to bring glue and markers (my son uses crayons so I don't have any markers) and once I get a head count I will see how many metal rings we need and we can go from there. I also think that everybody who comes should bring a friend.

No comments: