Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Vision Statement Done!!!

I received another vision statement in my email inbox today!! I am excited and I think it is great. I am hoping that I will eventually receive 1000 of them to post!! Here it is;




Vision Statement
It’s is 6:00 and my alarm is about to go off. I get up and turn off the alarm before it starts ringing, jump back into bed to snuggle with Ryan for a bit, stretch, and then put on my tennis shoes to work out on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I walk into Sydney’s room and just watch her sleeping peacefully and then I check in on her little brother and I realize I have to get ready for work, as a pharmacy manager. Ryan is showering and getting ready for work as a corporate officer for T.G. Lee. I get in the shower (and I take a long, hot shower) and then fix breakfast for Sydney, baby boy, and I. It’s time to wake my angles up for school.
Sydney and her brother are in there rooms getting ready and Ryan and I are in our room getting ready for work as well as . I have the best job because I get to work around my home schedule. The kids are my life. I am also a coach for the High School Volleyball team, for which one day Sydney will play for! I drive the kids off to private school and then head into work.
I get to work in my huge office and start my day. I am in and out of meetings all day and my employees are such a great team. There is not too much supervision that needs to be done because we all come to work to get the scripts filled and out the door. I plan for what is need to be done for the next day and before you know it, it is time to leave to pick the kids up from school and head to the high school for volleyball practice. Sydney goes to practice with me and does all the drills and practices with the team when she doesn’t have other activities planned. Ryan comes to the school to pick up baby boy because he doesn’t enjoy the practices as much as his sister. Both kids attend a swimming class two nights a week. The volleyball team holds the state title for the past 2 years, we are an AWESOME team.
Practice is over and I make sure all my girls have a way home. I pack everything up and head home. Ryan is already home and has a huge dinner ready for us. We all wash our hands and get the dinner table ready. We love eating dinner as a family b/c this is when we hear what is happening at school and in the kids lives. We all clean up dinner and get things ready for the next day. I make the kids pick their clothes out for the next day, to save any arguments that they may give us, if there is extra time we allow the kids to take a dip in our Olympic size swimming pool. And then off to bed with tons of kisses, Ryan and I tuck the kids in together.
Finally some time for Ryan and I. We jump into the hot tub and relax for bit. We enjoy our adult talk and our alone time. We look back at how hard we have worked to come to this point and look at our huge home (2 stories, brick, 5 bedrooms…big enough for my family to come visit…a huge game room…our dream home). And it is extremely hot…so I jump into our pool and do a few laps before I call it a night. I head up to my huge master bathroom and take another long hot shower….of course Ryan joins me!!! And off to bed we go. Never angry, always kissing Ryan and saying I love you and off to bed.

2 comments:

Andrea Coe said...

Good job girl!! Sounds like heaven!! .~Andrea

Tonya said...

I agree, I think it's awesome!!!
xoxo
~t