Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Think & Grow Rich Book

Hi guys, sorry for my lack of blog activity the last few days. I have been diligently working on the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society fundraiser that myself and a friend are having on Saturday evening. It has been a lot of work trying to get everything in order, but luckily for us we have good friends helping us out behind the scenes. I promise that once this event is over with and I have gotten a little bit of sleep I will be back in full force. This intermission just gives you some more time to work on your vision statements & vision boards.

Anyways, the reason I'm posting is I saw on the "Google Ads" an advertisement that said something like "free Think and Grow Rich Book". I do not know what the particulars are because I am not allowed to click on the ads myself, but you all need to check it out and if you really can get a copy of Think and Grow Rich for free by all means please do! Napoleon Hill is one of the "GREATS" and we will eventually get on topic with the greatest book he ever wrote. It discusses the importance of master mind groups and how thoughts create results.

Well, this one sentence summarization does not do it any justice. Just click and see what the deal is and if it is really free then try to get it. And if the ad is no longer there when you go to look for it you can scroll the ads by using the arrows on the bottom of the black "Google Ad" box.

No comments: